fruit dip is the fruity-est!

Saturday, January 9, 2010 |
parker has this 'thing' about fruits and veggies. and by 'thing' i mean, he won't eat them.
at all.
well, he will drink apple juice. but i don't think that counts.
even my neighborhood famous fruit dip cannot get him to try fruits. sometimes i wonder about him.
but that is parker...everyone else i have ever met loves this dip and i wanted to share it.
i came across this fruit dip recipe about 8 years ago and i have been licking the bowl ever since.
apples and grapes are tasty 'dippers', but so are pretzels and rolls. and as a certain friend who asked me not to name her demonstrated today, a fork also works well as a delivery system for the fruit dip.

2 blocks of cream cheese
1 bag heath/skor candy bits
2 t vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
1.5 brown sugar
mix well-i always use my kitchen aid with the paddle attachment.
let me know what you think! parties in herriman are always better when they have fruit dip around!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love fruit dip but have never made any myself and with summer at our doorstep I'm thinking it's the perfect time to give it a shot! Thanks for sharing :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home