i am a winner!

Sunday, January 10, 2010 |
i know you (my dear friends) always think i'm a winner. and i thank you for that. since you read this blog-i think you are too!
but this morning when i woke up and flipped on my computer i found out that someone OTHER THAN MY FRIENDS thinks i'm a winner!
and even if it is just for today-i'm cool with that.
holly over at holly's haven picked me to win a sweet necklace!
you might say 'ba, she RANDOMLY picked you.' or 'ba, you are so simple.'.
BUT I DON'T CARE! I CONSIDER THIS A MAJOR AWARD!
so click and go check out her blog. other than giving me the greatest gift ever, she also has some other fantastic posts like this one or this one (which once again makes me wish i had girls).
as soon as it arrives, i will post photo after photo of me wearing my major award so you can tell me how fabulous i look! and i might even let you try it on.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home