best drawing of a scene from star wars...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 |
my youngest, nate, loves to draw. specifically scenes from star wars. they aren’t always ones you might see in the movies, sometimes-ok let's be honest, ALWAYS-they are from his imagination.

here is the latest, courtesy of the back of a placemat from the blue and gold banquet at cub scouts.
even though he has been perfecting his star wars drawings for years, i haven’t ever frames one for his room.
today is his lucky day.
after spray painting a from from savers black, i popped this piece of art and made my boy the proudest kid in the circle!
how easy was that? no real instructions needed. i just wanted to put it out there on the interwebs that i do do things for my kids.
other than feed them, clothe them, drive them everywhere, pay for the dentist/doctors/orthodontics, volunteer in their classes, get them piano lessons, COACH their baseball team (yes-that is the latest one! don't pee your pants laughing)...




Life in the Pitts
The Trendy Treehouse


7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

how cute! My boys love star wars too!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Teehee! Your post made me laugh. I have always wanted to coach my son's bball team...but he's only 8 months, so we are a little ways off from that.

I can totally see the drawing. He did a great job! So creative!

Summer Miller said...

the kid has talent.

Stacey said...

So cute and such a great way to display PRICELESS artwork! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love it! :)

Helena said...

I bet your little guy was so proud of his artwork! I love seeing creative ways to display stuff like this.

Thank you for linking up to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

seven thirty three said...

So cute! Great way to encourage his creative side.

Thanks for linking up to What are little boys made of?

Kim

Newer Posts Older Posts Home