the country chic cottage is visiting!

Friday, June 11, 2010 |



Hello all!  I am Angie from The Country Chic Cottage.  Thanks so much Beth for having me today!  Y'all stop by the cottage sometime for some great tutorials and projects.  








For today, have you ever wished you had a really cool old sign...or just a piece of one....










Yep me too.  So I made one!  I cut off the letters on purpose when I painted them.  Trying to get the look of an old board that was once part of a larger sign.  After the paint dries -- sand the heck out of it with some course sand paper.










Can't you just see that in front of an old farm...weathering with age...  Aaaah, junkin' love!





Y'all come on by the cottage for a visit any time!





~Thanks~





~Angie~ 

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home