i might need to get a fancy dress...

Sunday, June 27, 2010 |
in the past week i have been honored by 2 fantastic bloggers with awards!
one was from keen inspirations
i have to say i LOVE sharon and think it is so awesome that she gave me this !
then from good on summer, i received this
like i said-im gonna need a fancy dress to accept all these awards!
and maybe a maid, a gardener, a chef...

now for both awards, i need to pass this onto other blogs that i love. and with beautiful blogger, i need to tell 7 things about me.

so my double award goes to...

now for 7 things about me...
1.im going to our churches girls camp in a few weeks. im not happy about not showering for 5 days.
2.i love love love reading and can read super fast AND remember what i read. it drives my husband nuts.
3. i have 2 boys and i like it that way. no-we arent going to keep trying until we have a girl.
4. i brought up to believe that if you werent italian, that was sad. i kninda still believe that.
5. im the oldest child, but the shortest at 5'6". my one brother is 6'6" and the other 6'.
6. im not an animal lover. not a HATER, i just dont want pets. we do go to the zoo, so i hope that counts for something.
7. im going toa church girls camp in a few weeks and im still not happy about not showering for 5 days.






5 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out - and among that list of great blogs!! Mandy, Sugar Bee Craft Edition

Unknown said...

Congrats! Just to keep in theme, her's another award for you, too!! lol! http://goingjane.blogspot.com/2010/06/proof-im-full-of-something.html

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm so jealous. About the reading part. I read kinda slow and never remember anything.... I DO love to read though!

Traci66 said...

I would like to award you too.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award-from-2.html

The Shrub said...

Thrifty~
Thanks SO MUCH for my awards!!! :o) I lub them!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home