thank you mbellished!

Thursday, June 17, 2010 |
sweet meg at mbellished just awarded me the versatile blogger award! AWESOME! i love awards! thank you so much-it means alot coming from her fantastic blog!
what?
you havent heard of her blog?
oh please...check her out! she has really interesting ideas and LOVES color.


the guidelines for accepting this award are...

thank the person/people who gave it to you.
(thank you mbellished!)
tell 7 things yourself.
pass the award on to 15 bloggers,
whom you have recently discovered,
and think are fantastic.

ok, about me...
1.if i could eat rippled potato chips with cream cheese without worrying about my waistline,
i would eat them every day of my life!
2. i was on tv with willard scott (the today show) back in the early 1990s.
3. i love winning at uno and sorry. even if it is only against my kids (no, i dont cheat).
4. garlic bread from harmons is a gift from the bread gods.
5.just like meg at mbellished, im a HUGE xandau fan. i even dressed up like kira for halloween one year. i still have those rollerskates!
6. i have proof that God has a sense of humor...im the girls camp leader at my church this year.
7. i nap daily at 1pm. everyday. and i dont have guilt about it.



and who am i loving on right now?
aunt peg's (this is a jewerly blog)


so thanks again to mbellished!
and to my newest favoritest blogs-
i hope my readers check you out because i only picked blog that make me smile!

7 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Great list about you! I agree with the chips but I would use the smoked Gouda pimento cheese that is new at my grocery store!

Heather said...

Thanks for the award!!
I look forward to reading all the other blogs you listed as well!!

Thanks again!

Mandy Beyeler said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out - among some GREAT blogs! - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Thank you for the award. I will have to check out the other blogs you mentioned as well. :) Now I know what I'm posting about on Saturday :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this award - this made my day. Smile. I see you've had some pretty interesting experiences..being on tv with Willard Scott. Now that must have been exciting - but I'd still rather spend my time eating the chips and cream cheese...if only I could. Snickers.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Foundinthe-ALI said...

Yay!! Thank you so much!

The How-To Gal said...

I'm honored! Thank you!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home