my $3.97 camp outfit

Monday, July 5, 2010 |
yes, even at camp i wear outfits. im like that.
these jeans (that i hope that they last past camp because they make my non-exsistant butt look good) are from pennys for $2.97! I KNOW! (i JUST got them! head on out right this second and see if yours has some!)
i love the dark wash and how well they fit my hips and thighs! and for $2.97, i wont cry if they get ruined at camp.
but i hope they dont.
and my rocking shirt (it has a microphone hanging over the other boob. i just couldnt get a good photo of that side) was $1 at walmart.
(i couldnt have scored better if i went to the thrift store.)
so here is what i will be wearing to camp.
where i will be covered in dirt.
and yuck.
but at least cute.
**and yes, im still looking to catch strep throat before i leave next monday.**

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are ridiculous good deals!
I love me some dark jeans:)

Anonymous said...

How do you do it? How? That outfit is amazing - and I live in Penny's and I never see bargain like that. Hope you have a great time camping, but I wouldn't do it in my great $2.97 jeans.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Everyone has been showing all of their retail store purchases this weekend. It seems as if the stores have prices as good as thrift stores, I have got to get out there!

Carol

Summer Miller said...

Holy Cow girl, you are amazing! You will be very stylish! Make sure you take a hat to camp!

The Shrub said...

Well done!!! I approve -it's cute AND functional! :o)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home