part 2 of my '2 fer'

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 |
so, if you remember on monday, i made a sweet bracelet out of this tie...



well, i couldnt just leave the rest of the tie alone. i dont think i will ever use the fatty end, so i used the rest of the middle.
i figured out how much tie it would take to go around my head. then i got some elastic that was laying around and shoved it in between the layers of tie.


and sewed it a million times back and forth.





and now i have a cute headband AND a bracelet for a total of $1.15!














Life in the Pitts
CreativeShareWednesdays
mce_href="http://itssoverycheri.com">
Beyond The Picket Fence Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

4 comments:

Summer Miller said...

The headband is AWESOMEEEE!! I want myself a stash of those. I love how creative you are when you see something at D.I. I look and say....oh....tie.... and keep walking. You're so cool. (now make Bailey one of those please :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So cute! I love the fabric for a headband. What a cute idea! I may have to snag some of my husbands old ties and do that. Great idea!

xoxo
Jen

The Shrub said...

LUB the headband! I may just have to make myself some of those. Thanks for sharing, Ba!

JaNae said...

Great looking headband!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home