what happened at my balls party

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 |
thank you all who post balls at my last party.
they were all very cool.
here is my favorite...
this is from heather at straight stitches who unfortunatley calls them spears. (ahem-they are balls) i guess she needs to hang out with me more often. what is on them? cigar bands! isnt that clever?i think so and i dont even smoke!
then there was briana at priester peace...
a tin foil ball! (look at the pretty rainbow!) this is exactly why i love following her!
but all the balls were really cool and  you should come and look at them all here.

3 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

*sniff sniff* I'm going to check out what I missed! That's alot of cigar bands!
Sharon@KeenInspirations

The Shrub said...

LOL -I like that you posed MY obsession with tin-foil balls instead of my cat's! :) I love following you to, Ba!

Anonymous said...

A "balls" party! what fun! Thank you for stopping by my blog. If anyone buys a towel for that much money they have nuts for brains. LOL...hope you are having a great week. ~ Lynn @thevintagenest

Newer Posts Older Posts Home