coming out of the closet!

Thursday, September 2, 2010 |
here are some before (well-they sure as heck shouldnt be 'after' shots!) of my closet.
then chris went out of town.
and i got this out.
you see, years before i met chris i used to act. and when i wasnt at rehearsals or directing, i helped build sets with my friend 'mr purple paul'. in addition, i was also a display employee for a department store chain called 'the bon ton'.
so i know my power tools.
then i got married, and wanted to make chris feel useful and didnt use them. and i bet until we built our first time, i used a power drill more than he had.
well, this week he is out of town. and just like before, i make projects for me to do.
this week, it was my closet.
after i went thru all my clothes and decided what to donate...
yup...all gone!
then i got out some spraypaint. and tagged this...
not this...
but yes on this.

you will have to wait for part two (mostly because im still spraypainting!)

6 comments:

Barb said...

You and that spray paint. Is there a class I can take on that so mine doesn't run! Can't wait for part two!
Barb

Staci said...

You almost get me motivated to do something in one of my closets...

Hmm.

Jessa said...

Can't wait for the conclusion! :)

Summer Miller said...

Hey...when we were talking about closets a couple of weeks ago I didn't realize you were going to do more than just pick up stuff off the floor...I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

Carrie said...

I'm doing closets right now, too, and can't wait to see what you've come up with. I even got the hubby involved on his own volition... of course, I couldn't resist taking photos but I haven't gotten them posted just yet!

Jenny said...

Spray painting AND power tools! How cool!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home